List of FREE Cloud Storage Websites: What is Cloud Storage? Cloud Storage is a way of storing information online instead of your regional computer. It requires an online connection to upload, change, and share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, images, audio, video, etc. With others. Online storage providers do not store any information on the hard drive of your computer. Cloud storage tools assist you in accessing your data from any other device. List of FREE Cloud Storage Websites.
Is my data protected with Cloud Computing Storage?
Since information is stored remotely instead of your premise, apprehensions about information theft and privacy are apparent. But most cloud calculating storage businesses encrypt data while in transit or at rest. Cloud Storage Websites
Also, their workers get logical access to your information. Most firms adopt stringent protocols to ensure data security, confidentiality, and privacy. In case your information has peculiar security requirements, you can decide on a hybrid where some information is stored with the cloud supplier while others in your very own assumptions. List of FREE Cloud Storage Websites.
Following is a handpicked listing of top cloud storage tools, with popular features and the latest download links. This listing includes commercial as well as open-source applications. Cloud Storage Websites
List of FREE Cloud Storage Websites
Sync.com is a cloud service for sharing files from any computer or mobile device. Sync provides an ideal solution for storing and sharing confidential and sensitive data.
- Sync allows you to send files of any size to anyone, even if they don’t have a registered.
- Performance becomes slower if you upload files larger than 40 GB.
- Synch can support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- It gives unlimited data transfer for all the plans.
Icedrive is a next-generation cloud service that helps you to access, manage, and update your cloud storage effortlessly. It provides a space to share, showcase, and collaborate with your files. Cloud Storage Websites
- Only cloud storage solution to support Twofish Encryption. Everything is encrypted at the client-side with zero knowledge of your data
- It allows you to store files up to 100 TB.
- No time-consuming Sync Needed as you can Mount IceDrive with a simple click.
- Icedrive provides clean and easy to use interface to manage your files.
- Stream Media from the cloud storage and easily share with friends
Jumpshare combines screenshot capture, file sharing, video recording, as well as team collaboration. It allows you to send and share unlimited big size file.
- It helps you to capture and share anything
- Jumpshare has a drag and drop facility to share any file.
- Allows you to capture screenshots
- You can record your screen in GIF or video.
- This service can be used on macOS, Android, Windows, iPad, and iPhone.
pCloud is secure and simple to use cloud storage for your documents. This tool allows you to share and collaborate files with your employee, friends, and relatives.
- It helps you to keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption.
- Allows to backup your valuable memories to pCloud by just clicking a click of a button.
- It helps you to filter your files according to their file format.
- It stores versions on your files for a specific period, which helps you to search archive files.
MiMedia is a cloud-based backup service that allows you to manage and enjoy your digital life. It helps you to curate your personalized collection.
- It allows you to access and organize music, photos, videos, and documents on all devices.
- You can download a desktop app to your PC or Mac and put any content in the cloud.
- Import from Dropbox, Google, Flickr, and Facebook.
Mega is an online storage and file hosting service provided by Mega Limited. Mega is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- It offers 50 GB of free storage space.
- It uses keys to encrypt files and chats.
- Mega allows you to sync files and folders.
- Upload or download 1 GB of data every 6 hours
Koofr is a cloud storage solution that connects Dropbox, Amazon, Google Drive, OneDrive accounts and utilizes the additional free space on a hard drive. The tool is available for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Automatic backup from phones.
- Synchronization data with computers.
- No file type and size limits, upload anything you want to keep safe.
- It provides automatic backup of photos and videos from the mobile phone.
Microsoft OneDrive is an internet-based storage and synchronization, service provider. It is available for free to all the people having a Microsoft account. OneDrive apps can be used to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac operating system.
- Use your phone to scan and business cards, receipts, whiteboard notes, or store paper documents in OneDrive.
- You can set an expiration date of shared files, photos, and links for security purposes.
- Allows uploading files up to 15 GB in size.
MediaFire is a file hosting, cloud storage, and synchronization service. It provides an easy-to-use solution for managing digital stuff online as well as on the go. MediaFire can be used for iPhone, Windows, OSX, Web, and Android.
- The maximum file uploading limit is 20 GB
- It offers the professional an ad-free experience to employees.
- Lets you to paste a link in any files and MediaFire will upload to your account
- Allows you to specify access control.
Google Drive is a free online data storage service provided by Google. The service syncs stored files, photos, and more across all the user’s PCs, tablets, and mobile devices. It offers 15 GB of free space.
- You can build Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- It provides real-time synchronization.
- You can create forms that help you to run a survey.
- The tool can be used for macOS.
- Integrates with thousands of external apps like a mind map, Gantt chart, diagram tools, etc.
- It allows to store documents up to 1.02 million characters, spreadsheets up to 5 million cells, presentation up to 100 MB, and Google Sites up to 2000,000 characters per page.
Yandex Disk is a cloud service that allows users to store files on cloud servers and share with others. The disk is available on Windows, macOS as well as Linux. It is available in two plans Annual and Monthly subscription.
- Allows uploading a maximum of 50 GB file size. Users can sync data between different devices.
- Provides free access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Offer you to download files from public pages without any hassle.
Dropbox is a file hosting service providing personal cloud, file synchronization, cloud storage, and client software. It is designed to collaborate on your projects whether you are working alone or in a team.
- It offers you to safely sync data across all devices.
- Your file size should be 50 GB or smaller
- Service is available for macOS, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
Amazon Drive or Amazon Cloud Drive is a cloud storage application of Amazon. The service provides secure cloud storage, file sharing, photo printing, and file backup.
- It helps you to organize and edit photos online.
- Amazon Drive automatically backs up the photos and videos on your phone.
- Allows you to Sync files and folders.
The box is a cloud file management and sharing service. This tool is available for Windows, macOS, and mobile platforms.
- You can use Windows Explorer or Mac Finder to quickly search the file you want.
- Edit like a local file and Box will save it to the cloud.
- Allows you to invite the team to make changes and upload files.
- Enable admin to add external users to collaborate content and control the version.
iCloud is a cloud storage service managed by Apple Inc.
It is a service where users can save any files on the cloud, and iCloud will automatically sync to your device. You can use this service for Mac and Windows PCs.
- It provides 5GB of free iCloud storage
- The file size uploading limit is 15 GB.
- Many people can work together by simply sending a link.
- Let’s collaborate with numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Notes.
IDrive provides service for data backup. This service is available to Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Mac users.
- IDrive provides 5 GB of free
- Users can organize and monitor backups of their PC from the web interface.
- Users can upload or download files up to 2 GB in size.
- It provides the best solution to protect all computers, Macs, iPhones, and Android devices into one account.